Updated Covid-19 Policy goes into effect Tuesday, December 21st, 2021
Thank you for being a loyal and supportive client of Evolve Salon and Spa. We value your belief in us and we have always taken your safety and health with the utmost seriousness and care. As licensed professionals it is not only our job, it’s our commitment to ensure a safe experience that you expect in a relaxed and nurturing way that you can count on from us. The last 2 years of this crisis have been tough but Evolve is ready to transition back into normalcy. Thank you for taking a moment to review our policy. We appreciate your patronage. Due to the new Omicron variant, Evolve has updated our Covid policies for both staff and clients
– If a team member is sick or displaying symptoms they will be asked to take a covid test before returning to Evolve.
– Team members who are fully vaccinated and/or are boosted will be free to not wear a mask. However, we now recommend all staff wear a mask.
– Each team member has passed a Health and Sanitation Test with a score of 100% in order to work with you and provide you the service you expect from us.
–We regularly use cleaning agents and sanitizers for our equipment to sterilize them in between each service. We follow strict guidelines as part of our requirements to maintain our license.
– We offer a “touch-free” credit card processing terminal to lessen contact.
– We continue to wipe down and sanitize our common area surfaces to maintain a healthy environment.
– Evolve will continue a PPE charge of $1 for each service transaction and in addition, return to our previous Green Circle ECO fee of $2.
In order to serve you to the standards we are committed to, we ask that you work with us to help keep you and everyone in the business safe. Please support us with the following steps:
– Given the new Omicron variant and its transmissibility, we recommend all clients wear a mask while inside Evolve. For your safety, we highly recommend that if you have not been vaccinated or boosted that you wear a mask. This is not mandatory but is recommended by the CDC.
– We will no longer be distributing cash for tips. You may bring a cash gratuity, use Venmo, or our “Tippy” credit card option to send a tip to your provider. Venmo QR Scan Codes are provided at checkout for the employees.
– As usual, If you are sick or feel any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you reschedule your appointment with us. Please note our cancellation policy.
– We will continue to keep masks on hand for your use should you want one.
– Should you wish for a team member to wear a mask, please ask.