Thank for being a loyal and supportive client of Evolve Salon and Spa. We value your belief in us, and we have always taken your safety and health with the utmost seriousness and care. As licensed professionals it is not only our job, it’s our commitment. The recent events of this crisis have changed the way each of us live our lives and that is no different here at Evolve. With that in mind, we want to walk you through what we are doing as a business to ensure your health and safety. We will also share the steps we need you to take so that we all work together to have the service experience you expect in the relaxed and nurturing way that you can count on from us. Please review this and let us know if you have any questions or if there are ideas or suggestions you have that can help us serve you and every guest we cherish here at Evolve Salon and Spa. Your care and comfort mean everything to us. Thank you for taking a moment to review this policy. We appreciate your patronage.
– We will do temperature checks on all clients and staff to monitor for symptoms using a no-contact thermometer.
– If a team member is sick or displaying symptoms they will stay home or be sent home to take care of themselves and the environment.
– We will wear a mask throughout the duration of your services and disposable gloves (when applicable).
– We use cleaning agents and sanitizers for our equipment to sterilize them in between each service. We follow strict guidelines as part of our requirements to maintain our license.
– We offer “touch free” credit card processing terminals to lessen contact and promote less cash exchange.
– We wipe down our credit card terminals, seats, stations, treatment tables, door handles, menus, phones, and any area that comes into regular contact every 15 minutes.
– It is our policy that every service provider washes their hands in between each appointment.
– Each team member has passed a Health and Sanitation Test with a score of 100% in order to work with you and provide you the service you expect from us.
– All products that you purchase have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your purchase to ensure your safety.
– Evolve will add a $3 PPE charge for each service transaction.
We are all in this together. In order to serve you to the standards we are committed to, we ask that you work with us to help keep you and everyone in the business safe. Please support us with the following steps:
– Please come alone for your appointment.
– We prefer you wear your own mask; however, we will supply them as needed.
– Please wash your hands when you arrive and before you leave.
– We request that you pay by electronic means such as Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or use a credit card to minimize a cash exchange
– We will no longer be distributing cash for tips. You may bring a cash gratuity or use Venmo to send to your provider. Venmo QR Scan Codes are provided at checkout for the employees..
– If you are sick or feel any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you reschedule your appointment with us.